Sunday, April 27, 2008

Great Month



I just wanted to do a quick update. I'll probably do a longer and fuller one after school is over, which is only about 3 weeks away. In fact, I graduate exactly 3 weeks from today!

This last month has been wonderful... I think the best since I moved up here. I had an awesome Spiring Break down in southern California!! I also had a good time in Japan a couple weeks ago.

Redding is really starting to warm up... feels great.

Life is good :)

Quote of the day:

- "When it's all been said, and when it's all been done, when the race is run, well it all comes down to love." (Misty Edwards)

5 comments:

Jennifer Morse said...

I am so excited about your graduation! So did you finish the shack? I am about half way through right now. What did you think?

everydayVALENTINE said...

we are also very excited for your graduation. paige is still practicing singing a lot these days- so maybe she will sing you a song on your graduation day. we will see you soon! love- *laura-aaron-paige*

Todd said...

Almost done with "The Shack"! I really like it so far. How are you liking it?? I think I forgot to ask you when you were here...
It was great seeing all of you guys. Thanks so much for coming up!!

josephjen said...

Todd! I'm ready for some new updates...its been so long since we've chatted, but I saw Kim and Brent in Pasadena a few weeks ago. So good to reconnect with her for a few minutes. So funny...I just read the "Shack" also...LOVED it. It was perfect timing with all that's happening right now and what we just went through...doesn't answer the hard questions, but makes you think. Anyway...hi :)

Zakaryans said...

hellllloooooooooo... time for a new post!